Baking With Star Wars Recipes
May the force of baking be with you in the kitchen!
While creating a list of cookbooks for everyone to review I stumbled across this Star Wars Cookbook. I was like I gotta have it. It looked so fun when I read the reviews about it. I thought my fiancee would get a kick out of it since he's into Star Wars; even my boys! So I ordered it! It's hoot with all the silly pictures of the characters with food and drinks. Kids will love this and any Star Wars lover will get a kick out of it. It is a nice spiral bound, hard cover book with glossy pages with really make the pictures stand out.
Since having this cookbook I have made one recipe so far. It's called Hoth Chocolate. It was a cool wet night and I needed something to warm me up. This hot cocoa did just the trick. It is a creamy vanilla chocolate flavor. You really don't want to miss it. Click HERE to read about it and get the recipe.
In this cookbook you'll find recipes for each meal of the day which is breakfast, beverages, snacks and sides, main courses and desserts! Desserts are always the best and should be eaten first! As the Dessert & Goodies Contributor that is my motto!
One Day Star War Meals
- For breakfast you could make C-3PO Pancakes and Twin Sun Toast with Skywalker Smoothies
- For dinner you could try Greedo's Burritos, Tusken Raider Taters, and a Jawa Jive Milkshakes.
- For desserts which should be first lets try Bossk Brownies, Wookiee Cookies or R2-D2 Treats.
Do I got your attention yet? Now doesn't that sound like a fun Star Wars day of cooking and baking. You could even put on the movies or even listen to the music soundtracks to make it ever more fun. So don't miss out. Invest in the cookbook and have Star Wars baking days!
More Cookbooks & A Must Have Apron
I'm so excited to find more Star Wars Cookbooks. Such galactic fun! You can't bake without a Darth Vader apron. It is a must you get one.
Reviews About Star Wars Cookbooks
The first two videos are an overview about what's in the cookbooks 1 & 2 but the voice is quite monotonous. It made me giggle at how unexcited it sounded. The third video is of kids showing you to make some of the recipes. It's fun to watch and they did a good job. The fourth video is about the top rated 5 geek cookbooks on Fanboy TV. Star Wars is 2nd one! YAY! Although some of the other cookbooks like fun too.
What a fun picture of Luke Skywalker hanging just above the smoothie. (Hope he does fall!)
This is a nice fruit smoothie to make. An add variation you could use with this recipe it vanilla or berry frozen yogurt. Just add it to your blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Sounds so good and refreshing.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple, grape or orange juice
- 4 ice cubes
- When using fresh strawberries cut off the stems.
- Put the fresh or frozen berries in a blender.
- Peel the banana. Break it into pieces and add it to the blender.
- Then add the fruit juice and ice cubes.
- Put lid on the blender. Make sure its tightly on.
- Turn it on at a low speed, the increase to high speed.
- Blend until smooth and frothy for a few minutes.
- Pour into glasses and serve!
Last updated on July 24, 2014
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.